Flexible Contract Options
NBN Made Simple
There are a number of different ways the nbn can connect to your home as shown below, the good news is that Hello Broadband makes it easy for you to connect no matter which technology your home is connected to.
- Fibre to the premises – nbn will run a fibre optic line all the way to your premises.
- Fibre to the node – nbn will run fibre to a cabinet near your home and then connect to your home via the existing copper network already at your premises.
- Fibre to the building – this is generally used when nbn connects to an apartment block or similar type of building. Fibre is run into the basement of the building and existing cabling in the building is used to connect into each apartment.
- Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) – will be used when the existing ‘pay TV’ or cable network can be used to reach your home.
- Fixed Wireless – data is sent from a transmission tower in your area and travels wirelessly to an antenna installed on your roof.
Benefits of connecting to the NBN
The nbnTM network gives you fast access to constantly evolving digital learning tools, no matter where you are located. Open up a world of opportunities and information.
No matter where you are, you’re never far away. Enjoy face to face contact with your loved ones through high quality, uninterrupted video calls.
Enjoy fast access to the content you want, when you want it. HD video streaming without the annoying buffering, music downloads and superb online gaming is all possible with nbn at your home.
Multiple devices - all at the same time
Choosing a high-speed plan over the nbnTM network means everyone can enjoy access to the benefits of fast internet, all at the same time. Do your internet banking while streaming high-definition TV at the same time as the kids are downloading music and playing online games. When broadband speed is no longer an issue, you can do it all.
Work from home
Flexible working becomes a reality when you have access to a fast internet connection just like you would in the office.